The Cornerstone Missing in Most Campaigns
The landing page is a critical step in a customer journey through any campaign. You’ve gone to great lengths to identify your target buyer and crafted a great campaign to reach them. Now you have to turn their fleeting interest into real engagement.
The five hurdles of a good landing page
You need a lot from your landing page. It has to be clean and well laid-out, reflect your brand, visually attractive; but all that is a given. It has to be effective. And to be effective it has to overcome five hurdles and do so very quickly.
- Confirm the Click. Within the first two seconds a landing page opens, your prospect will decide if they have been taken to the right place. So, the design and the perceived value of the page must meet the viewer’s expectations to be effective.
- Address their Problem. An effective landing page must show the prospect your product or service will meet their needs and solve their problems.
- The Value Proposition. The landing page must express your unique value – expressing to the viewer that your service or product is uniquely positioned for them.
- The Social Proof. As the prospects start their consideration, they need reassurance that your service is the correct choice for them. Often this is the small thing that prods them to take action.
- A Clear Call To Action. Your landing page should only have a single, clear goal. This goal needs to be in alignment with the needs or problems of the visitor.
Custom pages drive campaigns
Landing pages are central to optimized campaigns that deliver results. Why the do so many digital marketers not use them? They are hard. They require an extra effort. They also often require support from the IT department.
Search Conversion Delivers ROI through Landing Pages
We know how important your landing pages are, as well as the entire process of creating, testing, and updating these pages for each campaign. Using tools such as Unbounce, LeadPages, Click Funnel (or any other you prefer), we drive conversions of your automated marketing and pay per click campaigns.